- Collective Bargaining Update
- Collective Bargaining UpdatePosted 5 days ago
ETFO Bargaining Update
ETFO President Sam Hammond gave his closing address at the ETFO Annual Meeting on August 20, 2015. In his speech, Hammond outlined ETFO’s Phase 2 work-to-rule for the 2015-16…
- Professional Learning Subsidies for OTs
- Professional Learning Subsidies for OTs..up t…Posted 5 days ago
Have you taken an ETFO Additional Qualifications course? Attended an ETFO workshop or conference or Summer Academy? If so you are eligible for up to $150 per member per school…
- LTOs and Maternity Leave SEB plan
- LTOs and Maternity Leave SEB planPosted 6 days ago
Effective May 1, 2013, OTs in LTO positions qualify for up to eight weeks (but not past the end date of the LTO) of Supplementary Employment Benefit (SEB) if they…
- Employment Insurance
- Summer 2015 EI Reference Codes for OTsPosted 3 months ago
The Service Canada Reference Code for New Regular EI Applications for the period of June 19, 2015 until July 24, 2015 school-related intake is:
Employees who need to file EI claims before the…
- TDSB Annual On-Line Renewal for OTs
- TDSB Annual On-line Renewal for Occasional Te…Posted 3 months ago
In order to remain on the Occasional Teacher List for the 2015-2016 school year, you are required to complete the online renewal at www.tdsb.on.ca. You must renew ON-LINE BY JUNE 30,…
- Personal Information Update August 28, 2015
Your Local wants to ensure that you receive communication about your teaching career in a timely manner. Please make sure that your personal email address is up to date with the Local along with your home mailing address. There are three places that y...
- Office Closed for the Summer August 28, 2015
Thank you to all of our members for another outstanding teaching year! Your Executive would like to wish you a restful and relaxing summer. Please note that the Toronto Occasional Teachers Local office will be closed for the summer and will re-open a...
- Checking your TDSB SmartFindExpress status on-line August 28, 2015
Please contact your Local Union office if your SmartFindExpress profile contains the following notification: Your personnel record contains an expiration date that prevents you being assigned to jobs This may indicate that you have had a PR560 a...
- Keep your Occasional Teaching Profile up to date August 24, 2015
If you have recently taken an AQ course make sure you contact the TDSB Occasional Teaching department and let them know so your profile can be as up to date and accurate as possible. This can lead to you receiving more work offers from the SFE system i...
- 2012 MOU updates for the 2015-16 school year August 21, 2015
Click here to access ETFO's document outlining FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) concerning the 2012 MOU (Memorandum of Understanding) that was imposed upon all teacher collective agreements.
Important Contract Clauses
- Article 28.2.0.
The Timetable for an Occasional Teacher shall be the same as the timetable of the Teacher being replaced.