- Your March Newsletter package
- Your March Newsletter packagePosted 1 day ago
Beginning on March 10 you can click on the links on this page to view all the documents that are contained in the March newsletter package that has been mailed to your home address…
- 2013-14 Local Executive Elections
- 2014-15 Local Executive ElectionsPosted 2 days ago
Nominations have now closed for the 2014-15 ETFO-Toronto Occasional Teachers Local Executive.
The following Executive positions were acclaimed: President- Rob Fulford, First Vice-President- Scott Maudsley, Second Vice-President- Sophie Kroesen, Secretary- Susan Monahan.
- Employment Insurance
- March Break EI Reference Codes for OTsPosted 11 days ago
ETFO has just released an updated Member's Guide to Employment Insurance to help assist with EI questions for all members. Click here to download the Guide.
The Service Canada Reference Code…
- Pre-election workshop for ETFO members in the GTA
- Pre-election workshop for ETFO members in the GTAPosted 23 days ago
A regional workshop to motivate ETFO members interested in getting politically active is being held on Saturday March 29 from 10:00 am until 3:00 pm at the ETFO office at…
- Coffee and Conversation
- Coffee and Conversation: Join us on Monday March 31Posted 24 days ago
Meet with members of your ETFO-Toronto Occasional Teacher Executive and share some ideas about how to put "You" in Your Union. Lets talk about the issues that are important to…
- ETFO Annual Meeting Delegates Election Results February 21, 2014
What is the ETFO Annual Meeting? The ETFO 2014 Annual Meeting, held this year at the Westin Harbour Castle Hotel from August 11-14, 2014, is an important exercise in grass-roots democracy within our union. All locals affiliated with ETFO send voting...
- The Benefits to the Canadian Economy of Defined Benefits Pension Plans February 20, 2014
Please register for participation in a webinar with Erin Weir, on the value of Defined Benefit Pension plans to the Canadian Economy. Erin Weir is an economist with the United Steelworkers Union's Canadian National Office. Weir is a frequent guest o...
- ETFO response to the OCT fee increase for 2014 February 7, 2014
Click here to go to the section on the ETFO website where members will be able to easily formulate a letter and send it to the College. As of Feb 6, 2014 there have been 4734 emails sent by ETFO members to the OCT through this method. ETFO is coopera...
- ETFO Membership cards/Edvantage February 5, 2014
If you have not received or have misplaced your ETFO Membership Card/Edvantage or have questions about this, please contact the ETFO Provincial office at 416 962-3836
- Keep your OT profile up to date February 1, 2014
If you have recently taken an AQ course make sure you contact the TDSB Occasional Teaching department and let them know so your profile can be as up to date and accurate as possible. This can lead to you receiving more work offers from the SFE system i...
Important Contract Clauses
- Article 28.2.0.
The Timetable for an Occasional Teacher shall be the same as the timetable of the Teacher being replaced.