- Employment Insurance
- Summer 2015 EI Reference Codes for OTsPosted 2 months ago
The Service Canada Reference Code for New Regular EI Applications for the period of June 19, 2015 until July 24, 2015 school-related intake is:
Employees who need to file EI claims before the…
- TDSB Annual On-Line Renewal for OTs
- TDSB Annual On-line Renewal for Occasional Te…Posted 2 months ago
In order to remain on the Occasional Teacher List for the 2015-2016 school year, you are required to complete the online renewal at www.tdsb.on.ca. You must renew ON-LINE BY JUNE 30,…
- ETFO Occasional Teachers and ETT response to the TDSB Review
- ETFO 2015 Summer Academy CoursesPosted 2 months ago
ETFO’S Summer Academy 2015 is here!! Registration is now open. These 40 three-day professional learning courses are offered in partnership between locals and the provincial office throughout July and August.…
- Building Better Schools
- Building Better Schools – ETFO’s Agenda Will …Posted 2 months ago
The Elementary Teachers’ Federation of Ontario (ETFO) Building Better Schools agenda aims to build a better learning environment for all students, including those with special needs.
Building Better Schools- the ETFO…
- Provincial ETFO enewsletter
- Provincial ETFO eNewsletterPosted 2 months ago
We encourage all our Elementary Occasional Teacher members to sign up for the ETFO eNewsletter. To do this...go to the ETFO site http://www.etfo.on.ca/ , go to the eNewsletter email sign…
- Office Closed for the Summer June 26, 2015
Thank you to all of our members for another outstanding teaching year! Your Executive would like to wish you a restful and relaxing summer. Please note that the Toronto Occasional Teachers Local office will be closed for the summer and will re-open a...
- TDSB Benefits application package for Occasional Teachers: DELAYED June 19, 2015
The TDSB Benefits office has encountered some delays in processing the Benefits application packages that are to be mailed out to eligible elementary occasional teachers. As a result they don't anticipate having them mailed out by Canada Post to employ...
- 2015-16 TDSB Elementary LTO Posting Dates June 10, 2015
The following three summer dates have been announced on the TDSB LTO Job Postings page on TDSBweb for LTO positions for the 2015-16 school year: LTO Postings will be advertised for 5 working days. It is important to take note of the LTO Postings ope...
- **NEW** 2015 Health and Safety Bulletin June 9, 2015
Your Local encourages you to read this new document outlining a wide variety of Health and Safety issues and concerns for TDSB Elementary Occasional Teachers. Please print a copy to put inside your collective agreement and take them with you to every a...
- 2012 MOU updates for the 2014-15 school year June 5, 2015
Click here to access ETFO's document outlining FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) concerning the 2012 MOU (Memorandum of Understanding) that was imposed upon all teacher collective agreements.
Important Contract Clauses
“Long Term Occasional Teacher” shall mean an Occasional Teacher who is employed for a period of 10 or more consecutive school days as a substitute for one teacher.