- Central Strike Vote Information Meeting for Members
- Central Strike Vote Information Meeting for M…Posted 2 days ago
On Thursday, November 27, 2014, ETFO will be holding a confidential meeting for all ETFO-Toronto Occasional Teachers at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre (MTCC) to discuss provincial bargaining and the…
- Women Won’t Forget Candlelight Vigil
- Women Won’t Forget Candlelight VigilPosted 3 days ago
Saturday December 6th is the National Day of Action and Remembrance on Violence against Women. Your Local encourages any member to join us at this candlelight vigil. It takes place…
- LTOs and Maternity Leave SEB plan
- LTOs and Maternity Leave SEB planPosted 4 weeks ago
Effective May 1, 2013, OTs in LTO positions qualify for up to eight weeks (but not past the end date of the LTO) of Supplementary Employment Benefit (SEB) if they…
- Your March Newsletter package
- Your October Newsletter packagePosted 1 month ago
Click on the links below to view all the documents that are contained in the October newsletter package that has been mailed to your home address from your Local via Canada Post. You should receive…
- Professional Learning Subsidies for OTs
- Professional Learning Subsidies for OTs..up t…Posted 2 months ago
Have you taken an ETFO Additional Qualifications course? Attended an ETFO workshop or conference or Summer Academy? If so you are eligible for up to $150 per member per school…
- 2012 MOU updates for the 2014-15 school year November 3, 2014
Click here to access ETFO's document outlining FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) concerning the 2012 MOU (Memorandum of Understanding) that was imposed upon all teacher collective agreements.
- Checking your TDSB SmartFindExpress status on-line October 31, 2014
Please contact your Local Union office if your SmartFindExpress profile contains the following notification: Your personnel record contains an expiration date that prevents you being assigned to jobs This may indicate that you have had a PR560 a...
- 2014-15 TDSB OT Handbook is now available on-line October 24, 2014
The 2014-15 TDSB OT Handbook can be found on the TDSB website and on the Local's website under Documents and Directives. You may also click here to access it. This is a very useful and informative tool for Occasional Teachers in the TDSB. We encourage...
- Keep your Occasional Teaching Profile up to date October 14, 2014
If you have recently taken an AQ course make sure you contact the TDSB Occasional Teaching department and let them know so your profile can be as up to date and accurate as possible. This can lead to you receiving more work offers from the SFE system i...
- ETFO reduces union fees for members October 2, 2014
Just to let everyone know a small bit of good news... your ETFO union dues are reduced by 12.5% this year. You will pay 1.4% of your gross salary in dues to ETFO instead of 1.6%. You should notice this immediately on your Sep 25, 2014 pay slip. This fe...
Important Contract Clauses
- Article 28.2.0.
The Timetable for an Occasional Teacher shall be the same as the timetable of the Teacher being replaced.