- OTF Math AQ and ABQ subsidy
- Ontario Teachers’ Federation (OTF) Math AQ and ABQ subsidyPosted 11 days ago
Starting April 1, 2014, the Ministry of Education, through the Ontario Teachers’ Federation (OTF), is providing a subsidy of $450 to teachers who successfully complete an AQ or ABQ course in…
- 2013-14 Local Executive Elections
- 2014-15 Local Executive ElectionsPosted 15 days ago
Nominations have now closed for the 2014-15 ETFO-Toronto Occasional Teachers Local Executive.
The following Executive positions were acclaimed: President- Rob Fulford, First Vice-President- Scott Maudsley, Second Vice-President- Sophie Kroesen, Secretary- Susan Monahan.
- Building Better Schools
- Building Better Schools – ETFO’s Agenda Will Build a Better Learning Environment for All StudentsPosted 16 days ago
The Elementary Teachers’ Federation of Ontario (ETFO) has released its education agenda to build a better learning environment for all students, including those with special needs.
Building Better Schools- the ETFO…
- Complete Your Excellent Schools survey
- Complete Your Excellent Schools surveyPosted 18 days ago
Please CLICK HERE to complete your Local's Excellent Schools Survey.
Once you click on the link you must click on the "next" button to begin the survey. The survey is structured so that you have…
- Your March Newsletter package
- Your March Newsletter packagePosted 19 days ago
Click on the links below to view all the documents that are contained in the March newsletter package that has been mailed to your home address from your Local via Canada Post. You should receive…
- Keep your Occasional Teaching Profile up to date April 1, 2014
If you have recently taken an AQ course make sure you contact the TDSB Occasional Teaching department and let them know so your profile can be as up to date and accurate as possible. This can lead to you receiving more work offers from the SFE system i...
- Don't forget to pay your OCT fee by April 15 April 1, 2014
Your Ontario College of Teachers (OCT) annual membership fee is due every year by April 15. The fee for 2014 is $150. The College must receive payment before April 15 to maintain your good standing status.
- EQAO Advisory March 20, 2014
The completion of the EQAO Teacher Questionnaire is voluntary for ALL elementary teachers. Click here to view the EQAO Advisory. It is also on the ETFO website and a highlight link has been added to the ETFO home page.
- ETFO Annual Meeting Delegates Election Results February 21, 2014
What is the ETFO Annual Meeting? The ETFO 2014 Annual Meeting, held this year at the Westin Harbour Castle Hotel from August 11-14, 2014, is an important exercise in grass-roots democracy within our union. All locals affiliated with ETFO send voting...
- ETFO Membership cards/Edvantage February 20, 2014
If you have not received or have misplaced your ETFO Membership Card/Edvantage or have questions about this, please contact the ETFO Provincial office at 416 962-3836
Important Contract Clauses
- Article 28.2.0.
The Timetable for an Occasional Teacher shall be the same as the timetable of the Teacher being replaced.