- May meeting 2013
- Local Annual General Meeting – Thursday May 23 @ Holiday Inn, YorkdalePosted 3 hours ago
The Local's Annual General Meeting will be held on Thursday May 23 at the Holiday Inn, Yorkdale at 5:00 p.m. See you there!
3450 Dufferin Street, Toronto, M6A 2V1
- Motions for AGM 2013
- Motions to the Local Annual General Meeting – May 23Posted 6 days ago
ETFO – TORONTO OCCASIONAL TEACHERS -- Constitution Committee Meeting
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Proposed Amendments to the constitution
ARTICLE IX – EXECUTIVE ELECTIONS
Section 3 – Election Procedures
Amend by substitution:
- June 1 Renewal
- Occasional Teacher Renewal NotificationPosted 7 days ago
Please be advised that new this year, the TDSB will be sending renewal notifications to your TDSB email on June 1.
For information on how to access your TDSB account, please refer…
- ETFO Summer Academy 2013
- ETFO Summer Academy 2013 Coming SoonPosted 22 days ago
Last summer 1300 members registered for 45 practical courses delivered across the province in all areas of the curriculum including technology and SmartBoards.
Online registration for Summer Academy 2013 will be…
- Voice Care 2013
- Voice Care – Tuesday June 4Posted 26 days ago
When people hear the sound of your voice does it represent your true personality?
Does it give the impression of confidence and leadership?
Your voice gives an instant impression to your listeners. They…
- ETFO'S New Home Achieves Highest Environmental Standard May 16, 2013
The Voice Blog General Secretary, Gene Lewis This June, ETFO is set to make history when we move into our new home located in downtown Toronto. The brand new four-story building will serve as an outstanding model for sustainab...
- Local Election Results May 7, 2013
Local election has been concluded. Vote Count: Donna Chapman - 323 Rob Fulford - 335 Rob Fulford has been declared First Vice-President for the 2013-14 school year by our Elections Officer.
- Government Discussions - Bargaining Update May 6, 2013
ETFO continues to be engaged in provincial discussions with the government. While the tone and nature of our discussions remain positive and respectful, it is clear that more time is required to resolve key issues of concern for our members. ETFO re...
- Those who can, teach - Peter Mansbridge April 29, 2013
Anyone familiar with my educational background will know that my relationship with teachers was cool. Not cool as in hip and trendy. But cool as in frigid and icy. The fact that I didn't finish high school is my fault. I had teachers who tried to get t...
- Update: Discussions Between ETFO and Government Achieve Concrete Results April 16, 2013
April 3, 2013 Last Tuesday, ETFO suspended the advice regarding participation in voluntary/extracurricular activities by members based on confidence that ongoing dialogue with the government and representatives from school boards would achieve concr...
Important Contract Clauses
Each eligible Occasional Teacher shall, not later than June 20 of each year, complete and return the benefits election form.