- ETFO Collective Bargaining Update
- ETFO Bargaining Update: Message for ParentsPosted 2 weeks ago
ETFO has just released a flyer to help parents better understand the current situation as it relates to the Collective Bargaining process. Please click here to view the document.
- Federal Election 2015
- Federal Election 2015 – Monday October 19Posted 4 weeks ago
As educators, we advocate on behalf of public education and the students in our care. We know the value of schools, and we know that schools and communities thrive together.…
- LTOs and Maternity Leave SEB plan
- LTOs and Maternity Leave SEB planPosted 4 weeks ago
Effective May 1, 2013, OTs in LTO positions qualify for up to eight weeks (but not past the end date of the LTO) of Supplementary Employment Benefit (SEB) if they…
- Professional Learning Subsidies for OTs
- Professional Learning Subsidies for OTs..up t…Posted 4 weeks ago
Have you taken an ETFO Additional Qualifications course? Attended an ETFO workshop or conference or Summer Academy? If so you are eligible for up to $150 per member per school…
- TDSB Annual On-Line Renewal for OTs
- TDSB Annual On-line Renewal for Occasional Te…Posted 4 weeks ago
In order to remain on the Occasional Teacher List for the 2015-2016 school year, you are required to complete the online renewal at www.tdsb.on.ca. You must renew ON-LINE BY JUNE 30,…
- Wicked Wynne Wednesdays - Wear your RED! September 21, 2015
ETFO members in the TDSB will be wearing RED in schools on Wednesdays this fall. This is an act of solidarity to express their displeasure with the Wynne Liberal government and its distasteful Collective Bargaining tactics taken against ETFO and its me...
- CANCELLED - ETFO Queen's Park Rally on Sep. 26 September 20, 2015
The ETFO Queen's Park Rally that was announced last week in the Welcome Back Update has been CANCELLED. Unfortunately the organization was unable to secure enough buses to transport enough members to the rally to make it meaningful. Stay tuned to your ...
- Checking your TDSB SmartFindExpress status on-line September 11, 2015
Please contact your Local Union office if your SmartFindExpress profile contains the following notification: Your personnel record contains an expiration date that prevents you being assigned to jobs This may indicate that you were unable to complet...
- Personal Information Update September 10, 2015
Your Local wants to ensure that you receive communication about your teaching career in a timely manner. Please make sure that your personal email address is up to date with the Local along with your home mailing address. There are three places that y...
- Keep your Occasional Teaching Profile up to date September 4, 2015
If you have recently taken an AQ course make sure you contact the TDSB Occasional Teaching department and let them know so your profile can be as up to date and accurate as possible. This can lead to you receiving more work offers from the SFE system i...
Important Contract Clauses
“Long Term Occasional Teacher” shall mean an Occasional Teacher who is employed for a period of 10 or more consecutive school days as a substitute for one teacher.