- URGENT ALL MEMBER MEETING
- URGENT ALL MEMBER MEETING FEB 4thPosted 1 week ago
All Members of the Toronto Occasional Teacher Local are urged to attend a Presentation/Q&A with the TDSB Executive Superintendent of Employee Services, Pat Rocco and the TDSB Employee Services Officer,…
- ETFO Workshops and Conferences
- 2016 Local Winter General MeetingPosted 3 weeks ago
Your Local Winter General Meeting takes place on Thursday February 25 at Armour Heights Elementary School. Dinner will be provided prior to the meeting from 4:15-5:00pm. The business part of the meeting begins at…
- Your March Newsletter package
- Your 2016 Winter Newsletter packagePosted 1 month ago
2016 Winter Newsletter Package
Click on the links below to view all the documents that are contained in the Winter 2016 newsletter package. If you would like to receive your communication (such as the information below)…
- Building Better Schools
- Building Better Schools – ETFO’s Agenda Will …Posted 1 month ago
The Elementary Teachers’ Federation of Ontario (ETFO) Building Better Schools agenda aims to build a better learning environment for all students, including those with special needs.
Building Better Schools- the ETFO…
- Local By-Elections
- Local By-ElectionsPosted 2 months ago
The following are the results from the by-election held at the Local's Fall General Meeting on November 26, 2015 at Armour Heights PS:
Vote Count for the 3 vacant Executive-at-Large positions…
- URGENT ALL MEMBER MEETING FEB 4th February 1, 2016
All Members of the Toronto Occasional Teacher Local are urged to attend a Presentation/Q&A with the TDSB Executive Superintendent of Employee Services, Pat Rocco and the TDSB Employee Services Officer, Sam Venneri. This meeting has been organized...
- 2016 Local Winter General Meeting January 18, 2016
Your Local Winter General Meeting takes place on Thursday February 25 at Armour Heights Elementary School. Dinner will be provided prior to the meeting from 4:15-5:00pm. The business part of the meeting begins at 5:15 pm. Please click on the link...
- Impact of 1% Lump Sum payment on EI January 15, 2016
Please click the link 1% Lump Sum Payment to read information about how the 1% lump sum payment negotiated for all Teachers in the ETFO Central Agreement will impact EI Benefits and reporting.
- ETFO Edvantage Validation Sticker January 10, 2016
ETFO Edvantage Validation Sticker and Online Member Survey - Moving into the Digital Age Some members recycled their Voice magazine before retrieving the insert containing the Edvantage validation sticker and information abou...
- Provincial ETFO eNewsletter January 1, 2016
We encourage all our Elementary Occasional Teacher members to sign up for the ETFO eNewsletter. To do this...go to the ETFO site http://www.etfo.on.ca/ , go to the eNewsletter email sign in ( upper right hand corner on the home page) enter your persona...
Important Contract Clauses
- Article 28.2.0.
The Timetable for an Occasional Teacher shall be the same as the timetable of the Teacher being replaced.