- TDSB 2016-2017 School Year Calendar
- TDSB 2016-2017 School Year CalendarPosted 6 days ago
Please click this link to access the TDSB 2016-2017 Elementary school year calendar posted on TDSBweb.
- Local Ballots have been mailed out!! Don’t forget to VOTE!
- Local Ballots have been mailed out – Don’t fo…Posted 3 weeks ago
Election ballots and candidate profiles for your Local's 2016 Executive Election have been mailed out, via Canada Post, to the home address of all eligible TDSB Elementary Occasional Teachers. Balloting closes…
- Congratulations! Tentative Agreement Ratified
- Congratulations! Tentative Agreement RatifiedPosted 4 weeks ago
A huge congratulations to our entire membership!! Your new Collective Agreement was ratified last night by our membership with an overwhelming 94% approval. The Board will proceed to vote on…
- Offence Declaration
- 2016 TDSB Employee Annual Offence DeclarationPosted 1 month ago
All employees of the TDSB, except those hired after March 31, 2016, are required to complete the 2016 Offence Declaration form. Employees who are retiring or going on a leave…
- Your 2016 Spring Newsletter Package
- Your 2016 Spring Newsletter PackagePosted 1 month ago
2016 Spring Newsletter Package
Click on the links below to view all the documents that are contained in the Spring 2016 newsletter package. If you would like to receive your communication (such as the…
- Preferred Lists in the TDSB April 29, 2016
The TDSB has made us aware that they have temporarily suspended the preferred list option on SFE. This started the week before March Break. The Board has not committed to an end date for the suspension. Your Local is working hard on your behalf t...
- Impact of 1% Lump Sum payment on EI April 20, 2016
Please click the link 1% Lump Sum Payment to read information about how the 1% lump sum payment negotiated for all Teachers in the ETFO Central Agreement will impact EI Benefits and reporting. The 1% Lump Sum Payment is payable within 90 days of ...
- Health and Safety Inspector Application April 10, 2016
Do you have a passion for Health and Safety? Are you interested in getting more involved with your Local? Then you should take a look at the application form and information detailed in the link below! This position is compensated exactly the sam...
- PR560 Allegation Issues April 5, 2016
Attention members: If you have had an allegation made towards you at a TDSB elementary school it is important to contact your Local union office. If an allegation has been made towards you, your SFE profile will display a notification stating the fol...
- Personal Information Update April 2, 2016
Your Local wants to ensure that you receive communication about your teaching career in a timely manner. Please make sure that your personal email address is up to date with the Local along with your home mailing address. There are three places that y...
Important Contract Clauses
- Article 28.2.0.
The Timetable for an Occasional Teacher shall be the same as the timetable of the Teacher being replaced.